[omniORB] Multiple Addresses and NAT problem

Harri Pasanen harri.pasanen at trema.com
Thu Nov 23 14:08:57 GMT 2006

Try:
Remove the omninames log files, which contain persistent connection
info.
Add bidir to your transport rule.
Understand what is visible from where -- nameclt resolve, catior, ping
are your tools.

You cannot listen on an external NAT:ted ip address, but you must
publish it.
See to comments in orb.conf for more info.

You can also use ssh tunneling with the above.

Harri