[omniORB] omniORBpy StructuredPushConsumer

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Mon Mar 20 14:17:39 GMT 2006

On Friday 17 March, Dan Ellis wrote:

> Quoting Dan Ellis <dan.ellis at ipaccess.com>:
>
> > and I get the exception again.
>
> Here's the longer exception that I sometimes get, in case it makes the problem
> any clearer:
>
> omniORB: Unknown exception caught by a server thread at GIOP_S.cc: line 280
> omniORB: Assertion failed.  This indicates a bug in the application using
> omniORB, or maybe in omniORB itself.
>  file: giopStrand.cc
>  line: 592
>  info: success

Your omniORB is quite seriously broken. What version are you using?
What platform?  What Python version?  Did you use a binary release or
did you compile it yourself?  If you compiled it yourself, what
compiler?

What output do you get if you run your program with command line
arguments -ORBtraceLevel 25 ?