[omniORB] omniidl and jacorb files

Wernke zur Borg wernke.zur.borg at vega.de
Mon Mar 13 13:06:40 GMT 2006

This is what I found to the keyword "pseudo":

"This keyword is used to define a pseudo object in the JacORB compiler;
it is not standard OMG/IDL at all, and it is not supported in the other
compilers (JDK / IBM / OpenORB). In the JacORB compiler, it generates a
simple abstract class for the given interface (pseudo interface Example
{}  will generate the class Example.java at current scope, without added
helpers or holders)."

Wernke