[omniORB] Binding to Other Naming Services

Venkata Madhusudhana Rao venkata.m.rao at oracle.com
Wed Jul 5 20:25:44 BST 2006

Hi All,

I am working on omniORB 4.0.7 for my corba services. I have specific query regarding how to Bind the omniORB naming service to other naming service?
The requirement is that, I have my EJB's deployed in oc4j, and EJBs binded with oc4j's naming directory. I have a corba client (Bcos I have my client in c++) which I need to lookup the EJB's deployed in OC4J.

I have tried by modifying the the .cfg file entry like below

InitRef = NameService=corbaname:iiop:host-name
          = jndiNameService=corbaloc:iiop:host-name:ormi-port/crisWeb

I have added the second line (= jndiNameService=corbaloc:iiop:host-name:ormi-port/crisWeb), where the crisWeb is my EJB's application name.

Still it is not working.

Am I missing some of other configurations?. Or am I doing wrong configuration?

Any help on this highly appreciated

Thanks
Venkata Madhu