[omniORB] omniORB4/poa.h g++ warnings

Thomas Richter thor at math.TU-Berlin.DE
Tue May 17 18:21:22 BST 2005

Hi,

we're here using omniORB-4.0.6 (thanks for this fine CORBA implementation!)
successfully. As part of my usual "paranoia", I keep the g++ warning level
rather high, CFLAGS are

-Wall -W -Wunused -Wpointer-arith -pedantic -Wcast-qual -Wwrite-strings -Wconversion -Wno-long-long -Winline -Wredundant-decls -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Woverloaded-virtual -Wsign-promo

Unfortunately, this triggers frequently a warning in omniORB4/poa.h:

/homes/mathphys/thor/include/omniORB4/poa.h:712: warning: base class `class omniServant' should be explicitly initialized in the copy constructor

I'd appreciate if this could be fixed in the next release as it really distorts
the building process a bit. The fix is really straight forward, an empty
constructor call for omniServant class in the mentioned file is all that is
needed.

All the best,

	Thomas Richter