[omniORB] omnithread inside pthread

Visscher, Bruce VISSCHB at RJRT.com
Thu May 12 16:58:18 BST 2005

You should never delete an omnithread.  When the thread exits, it
will "delete this".

Other than that, I don't know of any reason why you cannot create an
omnithread inside a pthread.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This e-mail message, including any  attachment(s),
contains information that may be confidential,  protected by the attorney-
client or other legal privileges, and/or  proprietary non-public
information.  If you are not an intended  recipient of this message or an
authorized assistant to an intended  recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this message and  then delete it from your system.  Use,
dissemination, distribution,  or reproduction of this message and/or any of
its attachments (if  any) by unintended recipients is not authorized and
may be unlawful.