[omniORB] omniorbpy on Mac OS X Panther

Bill Noon noon at snow.nrcc.cornell.edu
Thu May 5 08:39:57 BST 2005

Diez -- I have been using a workaround on Mac OS X 10.3.  If you link
the python modules to the static versions of the omniorb libraries,
they should load and initialize fine.

So, before building omniORBpy, mv the libCOS*.dylib and libomni*.dylib
files somewhere out of the link path, build and then move them back.

--Bill Noon
Northeast Regional Climate Center
Cornell University