[omniORB] Multi inheritance support in omniORBpy 2.5

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Tue Mar 29 22:55:00 BST 2005

On Saturday 26 March, Guillaume Vidon wrote:

> I would like to implement  classes of objects which inherits from
> stubs. But only the first parent is recognize.

The CORBA standard does not permit an object to support more than one
interface, so you can't do what you're trying to do. If you were using
C++, your code wouldn't compile. Python is more relaxed, but it isn't
going to work.

You just need to define an interface that inherits from each of the
interfaces you want to support, and implement that.