[omniORB] Child processes on redhat

John Chesshir john.chesshir at mainstream-tech.com
Tue Mar 29 14:11:03 BST 2005

    In running my processes that use omniORB, I have noticed that two
child processes get spawned at the point in the code where the root POA
is accessed.  (We don't spawn any more POA's.)  Can someone tell me why
this is happening?  Would you expect that more child processes got
started during the execution of the program as CORBA requests came in,
or does it stop at two for the entire execution of the program?  I ask
because, if it did, my superiors would find that rather disturbing.

Thanks,
John Chesshir
Mainstream-Technologies