[omniORB] using persistent reference with corbaloc

Wernke zur Borg wzb at anitesystems.de
Wed Mar 23 08:40:31 GMT 2005

Frederico Faria wrote:

>   When I have several POA in the server should I put
> the POA name into URI ? can You give an example of URI
> syntax when there is several POA  in the server ?
> Or should be necessary use any command line argument
> on  the client ?

I do not understand why you want to put a POA name into an URI. :confused:

As Duncan wrote, you should only access a bootstrap object via corbaloc URI.
Further objects should be returned by methods on that bootstrap object. And
even if you had multiple named objects they would be distinguishable by
their name. But in that case I would better go for the COS naming service.

Wernke