[omniORB] omniOTS Scalability

Scott Robertson srobertson at codeit.com
Mon Mar 14 11:19:03 GMT 2005

We're aware of that particular issue, but in the two years of production
it hasn't bitten us yet.

I've started work awhile ago on a better way to rollback transactions in
TransactionServer/TransactionReaper.py but it hasn't been a priority for
us yet.

Would you be willing to share you changes?

--
Scott Robertson <srobertson at codeit.com>