[omniORB] Any Type with double bug ?

Andreas Lenz Andreas.Lenz at esg.de
Fri Mar 4 09:19:53 GMT 2005

Hi,

I recently installed omniORB 4.0.5 on my Linux System (SuSE 9.1).  I tried
to write an simple
application similar to the anyExample with an client, that converts a
struct to an any type and
stores is within the server object as an any. A second client shall read
this struct from the
server objct.

This works all fine, except for double types, that return wrong values.

Looking again at the anyExample provided with omniOrb i noticed the same
behavior. On the
server side the method
anyExample_i::testOp()
returns an other value for the double as is inserted in the client part.

Is this a bug or am i doing something wrong ?

Thanks,

Andreas Lenz

ESG Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH
D-81675 München, Einsteinstraße 174