[omniORB] Problem with IDL to C++

Luke Deller ldeller at xplantechnology.com
Thu Mar 3 11:38:15 GMT 2005

Hi Swapnil,

It looks like you're using an old version of omniORB (3.0.x).  Have you
tried using version 4.0.x?  If that doesn't work, can you post your idl
file "EJBObject.idl" to this list?

It looks like the idl file you are trying to compile contains a CORBA
"value" type (or else omniidl is really confused!).  Is this true? The
current stable releases of omniORB do not support such types, though I
believe a development version including such support is available in
CVS.

Regards,
Luke.