[omniORB] How do I link my own classes in omniORB program. Please advise.

aaron bernardino agbernardino at up.edu.ph
Wed Jun 29 17:45:59 BST 2005

Hi.  Good day.

I have an autoconf build and have successfully run the example programs.
I have an application similar to the echo example.  I want to instantiate my own
c++ classes inside my client program, as well as call on my own methods.  I have
a separate folder where the headers and sources of my own class resides.  I only
did #include"myclass.h" in the client program.  When I do a make, I get this
kind of message

my_clt.o(.text+0x11f): undefined reference to `MyClass::myMethod(void)'

I don't know how to include the sourcefiles for my own classes (cxx files) in
the ODE in order to compile correctly.  I'm a newbie to omniORB and Makefiles.

Please advise.
Thank you.

Aaron G. Bernardino
Mobile Robotics Laboratory