[omniORB] Anyone in the community running a Mac OS X port of OmniOrb 4.0.x?

Bill Noon noon at snow.nrcc.cornell.edu
Thu Jul 21 18:07:24 BST 2005

Charlton -- We have been running OmniOrb on Mac OS X for a couple of
years with no real problems.  I did have to link omnipy to the static
libraries to get around an initialization bug in Apple dynamic loader.

We use in in low volume as a development server and extensively as
clients to production (linux) servers.  Haven't had a single crash
attributable to the orb.

HTH

--Bill Noon
Northeast Regional Climate Center