[omniORB] omniORB 4.0.7 and omniORBpy 2.7 soon

Luke Deller ldeller at xplantechnology.com
Tue Dec 20 11:13:53 GMT 2005

Hi Duncan,

On Fri, 2005-12-16 at 13:06 +0000, Duncan Grisby wrote:
> I intend to release new stable versions of omniORB and omniORBpy soon.
> If you have any patches you'd like to have included, please send them to
> me in the next couple of days so I can consider them.

Here's my favourite patch for omniORBpy (attached):
__repr__ for struct, union, any and TypeCode objects

I personally find it really useful for debugging and logging.  I've sent
an earlier version of this patch to the list previously, but didn't see
any response:

http://www.omniorb-support.com/pipermail/omniorb-list/2004-May/025455.html

Regards,
Luke.

Important Note
This email (including any attachments) contains information which is
confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not use, distribute or copy this
email.  If you have received this email in error please notify the
sender immediately and delete this email. Any views expressed in this
email are not necessarily the views of XPlan Technology.

It is the duty of the recipient to virus scan and otherwise test the
information provided before loading onto any computer system.
Xplan Technology does not warrant that the
information is free of a virus or any other defect or error.