[omniORB] Mac OS X debug build...

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Thu Dec 15 12:10:13 GMT 2005

On Thursday 8 December, Michael Burbidge wrote:

> How do you trigger a debug build, that includes symbols on Mac OS X.
> Here's the steps I used, from the root omniORB directory:
>
> mkdir build
> cd build
> ../configure --prefix /Users/mburbidg/omniorb
> make
> make install

Unfortunately you can't enable a debug build from the configure
script. What you need to do is to edit the dir.mk files in
src/lib/omniORB/orbcore and dynamic. You'll find a commented out line
that says

#  CXXDEBUGFLAGS = -g

Uncomment those lines and do a clean build, then you'll have debugging
info.