[omniORB] issues with omniorb(py) on solaris

Tim Docker timd at macquarie.com.au
Thu Dec 15 17:41:19 GMT 2005

Hi,

My testing indicates that the problem has been fixed in the CVS
snapshots:

	omniORB-4.1-latest.tar.gz
	omniORBpy-3-latest.tar.gz

This is good. However, I'm hesitant to release a system that depends
on a CVS snapshot. When do you plan to make a new release? Assuming
it's not very soon, could you point me at the appropriate code where
the bug fix would lie, so that I can manually create a patch over
the existing 4.0.6 release?

Thanks for your help.

Tim