[omniORB] OmniOrb and Visual Studio 2005 July 2005 CTP

Ketan Shah ketan_shah at credence.com
Sun Aug 21 09:59:00 BST 2005

Yes. Now, after compiling distro, I have following error while running
omniidl:

omniidl: ERROR!

omniidl: Could not open Python files for IDL compiler
omniidl: Please put them in directory C:\omniORB-4.0.6
\src\tool\omniidl\cxx
omniidl: (or set the PYTHONPATH environment variable)

omniidl: (The error was 'No module named omniidl.main')

I am not sure, about my setting of PYTHONPATH which is pointing to
minimum version of python1.5.x copied under top of omniORB
installation directory.

Any other settings missing?

Thanks,
Ketan