[omniORB] Error in Config Settings for IDL files in VC++6.0

Ishwar B.Goudar ishwarbg at nous.soft.net
Fri Aug 19 15:47:21 BST 2005

hi all,
i am facing a compilation problem in my IDL project:
I have a project (.dsp) which consisting of .idl files which I need to make
as Unicode compatible.
i configured my project for Win32Unicode Debug and Win32Inicode Release.
I put a compilation flag called -D _UNICODE In the project settings->
MIDL->Preprocessor definitions for each idl file and compiled. now its
giving the following error:
Error1:
	midl : command line error MIDL1012 : argument illegal for switch / /D
Error2:
	midl : command line error MIDL1003 : error returned by the C   preprocessor
(2)

can you please help me out in solving this problem.
if you provide details about "How to make IDL Unicode compatible and Project
settings for IDL in VC++6.0" then it will be very helpful for me.

your help will be greatly honoured.

with Regards
Ishwar

Nous Infosystems
This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged
information that is intended only for the individual(s) or entity(ies) named
in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to
the postmaster at nous.soft.net, so that arrangements can be made for proper
delivery, and then please delete all copies and attachments.Any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail, by any
other than the intended recipients, is strictly prohibited.