[omniORB] setting inital refrence in the code

Alex Tingle alex.omniorb at firetree.net
Fri Sep 3 22:15:37 BST 2004

Andrew,

I'm not sure about Python, but it's easy in C++. Look at the fourth
argument to CORBA::ORB_init()... you can pass it an array of key/value
pairs.

Here's an example from my code:

  const char* opts[][2] ={
      {"endPoint",endPoint},
      {"endPointNoListen",endPoint2},
      {0,0} };
  orb=CORBA::ORB_init(argc,argv,"omniORB4",opts);

-Alex

--

--
:: alex tingle
:: 58 kings way, harrow, mddx. uk. HA1 1XU