[omniORB] undefined reference in example 1

Okeefe, Michael K MOKEEFE at amfam.com
Wed Sep 1 11:20:14 BST 2004

Are you using the supplied make file?  Just curious since you mention
running omniidl, and then cutting & pasting, but the make file should
generate the files for you and compile the example code.  It sets any
required flags and paths to libraries required to build the example
code.  So if you're using your own make file, the supplied makefile
would be a good reference.

-Mike