[omniORB] RE: Strange Error

Wilson Jimmy - jiwils Jimmy.Wilson at acxiom.com
Fri Oct 29 16:29:46 BST 2004

I have narrowed the scope of the problem some as it *only* occurs when using
a corbaloc URI specified to use IIOP 1.2.  If I use a corbaloc URI specified
to use IIOP 1.1, it works, and if I use an IOR whose profile specifies IIOP
1.2 it works as well.  Given this, could the problem be omniORB's
interpretation of the IIOP version indicator in corbaloc URIs given that
other ORBs can use the URI specifying IIOP 1.2, or is it that TAO does not
know how to interpret that (JacORB could be automatically decreasing the
IIOP version number).

Jimmy
--
James "Jimmy" Wilson
Software Developer, Acxiom Corporation

named above, and may be legally privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.
please re-send this communication to the sender and
delete the original message or any copy of it from your
computer system. Thank You.