[omniORB] Can I modify the Max message size ? Exception MARSHAL_MessageSizeExceedLimitOnClient

Jose Carlos Lopez jlopez at iac.es
Thu Oct 28 17:00:15 BST 2004

Hello,

I try to transfer a big image(33606720 bytes) using omnypy , and I get
the following error.

 return _omnipy.invoke(self, "receiveImage",
_0_IMAGE_SERVER.ImageServer_ifce._d_receiveImage, args)
*omniORB.CORBA.MARSHAL: Minor: MARSHAL_MessageSizeExceedLimitOnClient,
COMPLETED_NO.*
Exception exceptions.AttributeError: "'NoneType' object has no attribute
'currentThread'" in <bound method _objref_ImageServer_ifce.__del__ of
<IMAGE_SERVER._objref_ImageServer_ifce instance at 0x0092C738>> ignored

I would like to be able to transfer this image. Someone knows how  I can
modify  the max. message size,

Thanks in advance,
Carlos.