[omniORB] Setting client socket...

Thomas Zumbiehl zumbiehl at bvassociates.fr
Mon Oct 4 11:52:58 BST 2004

Hi all,

I have a "server" that is in fact the client of another (real) server. I had
defined bidirectional GIOP between those, and I would like the pseudo-server
to use a specified port to open connection with the real server.
I had a look to the documentation of omniORB, and all I found is how to
specify the port on which a server will listen for connections from clients,
but no information on how to specify a port a client would use to connect to
a server.

Does anyone of you have information on this ?

Thanks for any reply.
Cheers,

Thomas

Thomas Zumbiehl