[omniORB] How to compile C++ code with omniORB?

Sven Bauhan svenbauhan at web.de
Sat Nov 27 19:44:10 GMT 2004

Hi,

I have just installed omniORB to my linux box. I wrote a short example and
tried to compile it. But as expedted I got a lot of linker errors (unresolved
symbols), because I does not link any corba library into it.
I searched the documentation for the description of the needed libraries but I
could not find any hint - wether in the users guide nor in the FAQ.
Can anyone tell me how to link corba libraries into C++ code?

Thanks,
Sven