[omniORB] omniORB-4.0.3 Build Error

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Tue May 18 15:57:30 BST 2004

On Monday 10 May, Luyckx Joan wrote:

> I'm upgrading from omniORB-4.0.2 to omniORB-4.0.3 and have build problems.
> According to the build log, a file is missing (TimeBaseDynSK.cc).
> I did a directory search but can't find the file.
> I know it's a file generated by the IDL compiler, but still, I can not find
> a TimeBaseDyn.idl file as well.

It's generated from TimeBase.idl.

The build log you sent looks like it should have been built, since
omniidl was run with the right arguments on TimeBase.idl, so I don't
know where the file went. All I can suggest is that you do a
completely clean build and try again. By completely clean, I mean to
remove the whole omniORB tree and start again from the release
tarball.