[omniORB] HELP: How to Build omniNames against omni static libs !

Frederic Prin frederic.prin at silvaco.com
Fri Jan 30 11:30:45 GMT 2004

Hi all,

Is there a simpler mean to make all the executable to build against the
omniORB static libs rather that the shared/dynamic ones ?

I am investigating the hierarchical make system and it is too hard for
me to understand the meaning of each variable
!
I'm not used to makefile (I'm a window guy!)

Is there a global flag to set ? (it would be very nice!!)
Or do I have to tweak all the dir.mk for each executable ?

Thanks for your answers.

FredP

                              (
     Frédéric Prin          )