[omniORB] Bug fix for the ORB::shutdown

Burton, Craig CBurton at verisign.com
Mon Dec 20 09:40:35 GMT 2004

I'm seeing a difference in behavior than I'm used to (of course, I was previously using 4.0.2).  I'm calling "shutdown( 0 )" and the server process freezes.  I was under the impression that passing zero means not to block on active connections.

Here's a silly question:  must one deactivate all servants prior to calling 'shutdown' on the ORB?