[omniORB] Change of default values for outConScanPeriod, inConScanPeriod and scanGranularity configuration parameters

Dr.-Ing. Martin Göttlicher Martin.Goettlicher at bruker-biospin.de
Wed Sep 3 16:28:03 BST 2003

Hello,

while switching from omniORB 4.0.0 to 4.0.1/4.0.2 I noticed that the default
values for the parameters outConScanPeriod, inConScanPeriod and
scanGranularity which are used in the absence of a configuration file have
changed from 120/180/5 seconds in 4.0.0 to 0/0/0 in 4.0.1/4.0.2 although the
documentation says 120/180/5. Because this leads to the problem that idle
connections are never closed I would like to ask if the new default values
are a bug. If not, I would suggest to update the documentation.

Best regards,

Martin Göttlicher