[omniORB] Problem under AIX 4.3...

Vaillant Etienne vaillant.etienne at noos.fr
Wed Oct 8 14:41:43 BST 2003

Hello,

I installed, without problem, omniORB (4.0.2), under an AIX (4.3.3) with
xlc(6). So, I wanted to check a little sample which run under Linux. My
little sample is wrote in C++.

There are two part in my sample :

A share library which has one function "toto" :

static CORBA::ORB_var usedORB;

using namespace std;

void toto(int argc, char ** argv){
  usedORB = CORBA::ORB_init(argc, argv, "omniORB4");
}

And my program which does one thing, call "toto" :

int main(int argc, char** argv){
  cout << "Begin..." <<  endl;
  toto(argc,argv);
  cout << "End..." << endl;
}

I compiled the program and the share library with xlc...(no problem).
But if I run it, I have an error : omniORB: ORB_init failed: unknown
option (traceLevel) in configuration file...

Of course, name service run and the configuration file's AIX is the same
under Linux...

So any body have an idea ?

Thank
Etienne