[omniORB] "No implementation header file" How do I stop this error?

Ulf Stoermer ulf@emi.yamaha.co.jp
Thu Mar 6 09:12:02 2003

This kind of error you get when you don't setup the correct preprocessor
definitions.
A quote from the README.win32:

    4. **This is an important step.**
       In the "Category" box, select "Preprocessor". In the
       "Preprocessor" box, add the macros

          __WIN32__,__x86__,_WIN32_WINNT=0x0400

       If this is NT 4.0, Windows 2000 or XP (or something later), add
       the macros __NT__ and __OSVERSION__=4 as well.

Cheers,
Ulf