AW: [omniORB] omniORB 4 Options

Thierry DESCOMBES descombt at ipnl.in2p3.fr
Mon Jul 28 18:16:30 BST 2003

Sorry, I badly expressed myself :
I know how to call orb_init, but it seems that some of this options are
incompatible together. Is somebody has noticed something similar ? (I'm
using OmniORB 4.0.0)
(The deconnection of my client is taken into account if I use only
clientCallTimeOutPeriod, but not when I use all this options).

Thanks.