[omniORB] omniORB assertion failure in omniOrbPoa::lastInvocationHasCompleted

Chris Newbold cnewbold at laurelnetworks.com
Fri Jul 18 19:57:11 BST 2003

On Fri, 2003-07-18 at 07:44, Duncan Grisby wrote:

> Was it during POA destruction, or normal running?  I recently fixed a
> bug in destruction that might have caused that assertion to fail.

I saw that fix and considered it for a while, but concluded in the end
that we were in some "stable" state where POAs were not coming and going
at the time of the crash...

As of yet, we have not been able to reproduce the problem so I think
that we're probably dealing with some application-level memory
corruption as you suggest.

--
====( Chris Newbold  <cnewbold at laurelnetworks.com> )==========================
      Laurel Networks, Inc. voice: +1 412 809 4200 fax: +1 412 809 4201