[omniORB] Server and client block in Thread Pool model -SOLVE D ???

Malge Nishant MNishant at quark.co.in
Tue Jul 15 16:14:49 BST 2003

As per my knowledge if we use "ORBmaxServerThreadPerConnection  1", in some
cases the connection is not set watchable properly. If the thread which was
executing the upcall fails to set the Connection watchable then the
Monitoring thread will never watch that connection and is left use less.
Please let your client and server run for some more time. ORB will close the
IDLE connections after a while then your client and server should start
working again... If they really do then above is the problem.

Thankx
Nishant