[omniORB] Closing Idle connections

Serguei Kolos Serguei.Kolos at cern.ch
Thu Jul 10 16:40:39 BST 2003

Hi Roumen

No, I don't get any answer. What I found myself is that this happens only
if I set the inConScanPeriod to 5 which is the same as the default value
for the scanGranularity value. It seems this causes a problem. If I set
the inConScanPeriod to a higher value (for example 10) everything works
as expected, i.e. connection is not closed.

Cheers,
Sergei