[Fwd: Re: [omniORB] omniORB 4.0.2 / omniORBpy 2.2 soon]

Matthew Bettencourt matt at ssc.usm.edu
Mon Jul 7 13:42:22 BST 2003

I tried to build the latest CVS version on an SGI with MIPSpro
Compilers: Version 7.4 and it fails with one of their goofy include.  I
am sure there is some magic include that I have to use before the
stdlib.h like with gettimeofday req'ing unistd.h.  But anyway, out of
the box with the newest C++ compiler on the SGI omniORB does not
compile.  If/when I find the workaround I will let people know
Matt