[omniORB] newbie quick queries

Eric Damphousse ericdamphousse at darwingroup.net
Tue Jul 1 11:15:51 BST 2003

Thanks guys.... you have been an invaluable resource. There are many
more things which are clearer now. I guess that though I read (still
reading) the H&V book, I look at it with the eyes of a COM guy, and that
is a bad way of studying CORBA. There are subtle differences that make a
whole world of difference in the end.

Again, my thanks to all of you.

Eric