[omniORB] Re: omniORBpy : can't resolve_initial_reference for omniINSPOA more than one time ?

Thomas BARON thomas.baron@dassault-aviation.fr
Wed Jan 29 15:39:40 2003

All apologies....
The problem is in my office, the port of the second server was in use by another people... Once this port freed,
everything is fine for both servers.
Sorry for the inconvenience, shame on me :o)

Tom