[omniORB] LongLongSeq undefined

Thomas BARON thomas.baron@dassault-aviation.fr
Tue Jan 28 15:19:01 2003

Hi,

Thanks for you reply.
I didn't check if 'long long' type exists on IRIX by myself, but the
configure script outputs that 'long long' type exists, with a size of 8
bytes. And the only options I gave it was about C and C++ compilers,
Python path (version 2.2.1), and the target path for installation.
Has_LONGLONG is defined in include/omniORB4/CORBA_sysdep_auto.h, so I
don't warn myself about dynAny believing that 'long long' type exists.
But in the build process, I saw nothing about a compilation by omniidl of
the .idl file (I don't remember the file name, sorry) in which LongLongSeq
is defined. So maybe something like that is missing ?

Cheers,
Tom