[omniORB] Omniorb 3.05 on cygwin

Jiva DeVoe jiva at ixiacom.com
Thu Dec 4 12:05:38 GMT 2003

Greetings,

I'm trying to compile omniORB 3.0.5 on Windows XP using Cygwin.
Unfortunately, I'm getting a series of "undefined references".  The
undefined references all seem to refer to _Py_... Type of things so I'm
assuming that they are Python related.  I'm using the Cygwin supplied Python
installation, and have installed the sources.  My Python version is 2.3.2.

Can anyone tell me what I have wrong here?

Here's some of the compiler output...

idlpython.o(.text+0x1ab):idlpython.cc: undefined reference to `_PyErr_Print'
idlpython.o(.text+0x1de):idlpython.cc: undefined reference to `_PyErr_Print'
idlpython.o(.text+0x23d):idlpython.cc: undefined reference to
`__Unwind_Resume'