[omniORB] bidir example crashes on omniORB 4.0.0 on Mac OS X 10.2

Jahn Otto Næsgaard Andersen Jahn.O.Andersen@unimed.sintef.no
Thu Oct 31 07:34:01 2002

On Wednesday, October 30, 2002, at 08:28 PM, bjorn rohde jensen wrote:

> Hi Jahn,
>
>  Well, that backtrace does suggest an ORB bug, it
> sure does not look like much of a feature;) Only
> the Bidir example causes a bus error? Have you tried
> with a different compiler such as gcc3.2?

I haven't tried all the examples, but none of the others that I have
tried have failed yet. The callback example, which is very similar to
the bidir example, works fine.

I haven't tried any other compilers. gcc 3.2 is very experimental on OS
X, and I haven't dared to install it :-]

Jahn Otto