[omniORB] Full visibility of the ORB variable

dsam@tid.es dsam@tid.es
Fri Oct 18 16:30:02 2002

Hello

I have tried to declare the orb variable in the echo.hh file in order
to get full visibility of the orb variable either from the Skeleton file
(echoSK.cc) and the Implementation file(echo_i.cc) but I getting a
compilation time error that reads as follows:

[d960117@adapt03 pruebas_persistencia]$ make
/usr/bin/g++ -c -O2  -Wall -Wno-unused -D__OMNIORB4__ -
I/home/d960117/omniORB/st
ub -D_REENTRANT -I. -I. -I/home/d960117/omniORB/include -D__x86__ -
D__linux__ -D
__OSVERSION__=2 -o echo_i.o echo_i.cc
echo_i.cc: In function `int main (int, char **)':
echo_i.cc:80: `orb' undeclared (first use this function)
echo_i.cc:80: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for
each function it appears in.)
make: *** [echo_i.o] Error 1
[d960117@adapt03 pruebas_persistencia]$

Do you have any idea about this issue?