[omniORB] How do I send request to a particular client or group of clients from server

rmohan@ice-com.com rmohan@ice-com.com
Fri Oct 18 13:15:02 2002

Hi Bjorn,

Now the problem is solved with the use of _duplicate(), Thanks for this
information.
But now I have one more porblem while I exit the server application, the
problem is that it is causing application error, this is happening after I
added cb::CallBack_var in the client structure on server side. While exit
what steps that I need to perform to cb::CallBack_var?

Thanks again.
Ram