[omniORB] Hy all

Jkx Jerome.Kerdreux@finix.eu.org
Sun Oct 13 03:16:02 2002

This is my first post and I'm a bit new to Corba
I just tried, the various example, i found all
works fine. But when I decided to write my first
network server, I switched to another computer
running a Gentoo linux distro. And I got a this:

>>import sys,time
>>from omniORB import CORBA, PortableServer
>>import CosNaming, Example, Example__POA
>>orb = CORBA.ORB_init(sys.argv, CORBA.ORB_ID)
>>poa = orb.resolve_initial_references("RootPOA")
>>obj         = orb.resolve_initial_references("NameService")
Aborted

As you can read, i got a 'Aborted' and => exit
python.
- The NameService is running
- the same code on a debian work fine .

What sould I do ? How can I fix that ?