[omniORB] Possible disruption ahead...

Duncan Grisby duncan@grisby.org
Tue, 21 May 2002 10:13:33 +0100

This is just a warning that omniORB related resources may be disrupted
in the next few days. Up until now, the web and ftp servers and email
handling for uk.research.att.com and omniorb.org have still been
located at the AT&T Cambridge lab, while the lab's activities were
wound down. The plan is for the services to move to the University
some time this week. In theory, the change should be transparent, but
if things go wrong, the sites may be inaccessible and this mailing
list might stop working for a while.

If things do break, don't panic!  (And don't blame me, either -- it's
all out of my hands :-) . ) Keep your eyes on omniorb.sourceforge.net,
which is under my control. In the next few days there should be some
proper content there. Expect an announcement about commercial support
within the next week or so, too.

  -- duncan@grisby.org     --
   -- http://www.grisby.org --