[omniORB] Not able to get anythin out of omniorb

Duncan Grisby duncan@grisby.org
Thu Jun 6 13:36:01 2002

On Thursday 6 June, "vaibhav jha" wrote:

> Please specify that if you mean PYTHONPATH by path or the OS
> Path.I amUsing win98 and i am not able to set path.

I mean the OS path. I made a mistake in my previous email -- you need
the bin\x86_win32 directory on your path, not the lib directory.

> i have added a line- set path = .... - to my autoexec.bat file.but
> on typing path + <enter> it shows the default path i.e PATH =
> C:\WINDOWS..... .

Have you rebooted since changing autoexec.bat?  If not, it won't have
taken effect.

You can always just set it in a particular DOS box before you run
Python.

  -- duncan@grisby.org     --
   -- http://www.grisby.org --