[omniORB] Not able to get anythin out of omniorb

vaibhav jha vaibhav1jha@rediffmail.com
Thu Jun 6 11:52:01 2002

I am a newbie.I have installed omniORBpy 1.4 and am using
activestate python 2.1.
1.Is it needed to have omniorb installed alongwith omniORBpy?
2.I tried to do the following:

>>>import CORBA

and got the following error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "c:\omni\lib\python\CORBA.py", line 3, in ?
     import sys, omniORB.CORBA
   File "C:\omni\lib\python\omniORB\__init__.py", line 139, in ?
     import _omnipy
ImportError: DLL load failed: One of the library files needed to
run this application cannot be found.

I have done my environment settings properly.What library files is
it referring to.

Thanking you in advance

Yours
Vaibhav Jha.

Click below to visit monsterindia.com and review jobs in India or
Abroad
http://monsterindia.rediff.com/jobs