[omniORB] Differences with omniINSPOA

Kevin Wooten kwooten@itracs.com
Tue Jul 30 00:58:01 2002

I found the problem, I was using a this for the endpoint in the server "giop:tcp:localhost:1001". I was connecting from a process on the local machine as "corbaloc::machine:1001/loginObject". When I switched to using this corbaloc, "corbaloc::localhost:1001/loginObject", (also using localhost instead of machine name), it started to work!

Why would this make a difference, it used to work and now it doesn't??

By the way, I only have one network card, if that makes a difference.