[omniORB] clwrapper error on w2k

Duncan Grisby duncan@grisby.org
Wed Jul 17 11:42:00 2002

On Tuesday 16 July, Andrey Koubychev wrote:

> I get the following error , after i type `make export` in \src\.
> If copy cl command string, go to Sources/omni/src/tool/omniidl/cxx/cccp
> and exec it from command line directly than file compiled successfully.
> My collegue on NT4 don't have this problem. What could that be ?

This problem has been reported before, but I don't think anyone has
come up with a definitive answer. It definitely works on some Win2K
machines.

The only thing I can think of is that you have something else called
"cl" on the path used by cygwin. It seems pretty unlikely, though.

Perhaps you should try the usual Windows fix of uninstalling and
reinstalling everything?

  -- duncan@grisby.org     --
   -- http://www.grisby.org --